On-Track Open House October 23 & 24, 2014
Please join On-Track Railway Operations Ltd. at our open house on October 23 and 24, 2014.
You’ll have the opportunity to talk with Kinshofer representative John Burnett and Brown Industries representative Stuart Seeger. We will have machine demonstrations as well as the opportunity to try the machines out yourself.
TR18NOX – CSP PROPORTIONAL SYSTEM
– Continuous 360 rotation and a tilting angle of 2×45 to 2×55
– Suit excavators and pickers with an operating weight of 3t/6600lbs to 25t/55000 lbs. Quick attach to all the below
RBS – TIE CHANGING UNIT/DIGS BALLAST
– Suits excavators from 10t/22000lbs to 24t/52800lbs
SKB26 – 102.4″ ROLLER
– Levelling slopes, snow removal on tracks, graveled areas etc. Available for loaders and excavators. Wide range of widths.
RST03 – BALLAST TAMPER SINGLE
– Suitable for road rail excavators and pickers from 3t/6600lbs to 24t/52800lbs operating weight
ROB20 – ROTOR WITH STEEL BRUSH (SNOW REMOVAL ON SWITCHES)
– Clean smaller areas or to level gravel etc. 1t/2200lbs to 20t/44000lbs
– Hard to reach areas
For more information, call Kurt at 780-973-6003 or 587-985-8725
To RSVP simply fill out the contact form here by October 22 or call Kristal at 780-973-6003